A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasneem Majid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasneem Majid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Majid graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Majid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasneem Majid MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tasneem Majid practice?
- Dr. Tasneem Majid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tasneem Majid practices Pediatrics near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Pediatricians.