A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasneem Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasneem Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasneem Patel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasneem Patel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tasneem Patel practice?
- Dr. Tasneem Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tasneem Patel practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.