A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasneem Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasneem Rashid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasneem Rashid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasneem Jafri Rashid BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tasneem J. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Tasneem Rashid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tasneem Rashid practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Union Internists and Union Oncologists.