Learn more about Dr. Tasneem Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasneem Rashid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasneem Rashid, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rashid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tasneem J. Rashid practice?
Dr. Tasneem Rashid practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Parsippany, NJ.
See Union Internists, Union Oncologists, and Union Hematologists.