A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taso Mougouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taso Mougouris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mougouris graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mougouris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taso Mougouris MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taso Mougouris practice?
- Dr. Taso Mougouris has 1 office location.
Dr. Taso Mougouris practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.