Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tasos Aslanidis
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Blackwood, NJ and Blackwood, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Aslanidis is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township, Kennedy Surgical Center, Sewell, NJ and Kennedy Health Systems. Dr. Aslanidis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. John Mcgrath
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi27
Dr. Gerard Vernose
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi43
Dr. Albert Woodring
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi50