Learn more about Dr. Tasos Aslanidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasos Aslanidis, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslanidis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aslanidis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasos Aslanidis DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tasos Aslanidis practice?
- Dr. Tasos Aslanidis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Blackwood Otolaryngologists and Blackwood Plastic Surgeons.