inactive

Overall Review

August 15th, 2015
Rest in Peace Dr. Tsang.

March 22nd, 2013
Dr. Tsang is a first class "Best Doctor". He is both highly expert and well educated. In addition, he is as fine a human being as anyone could ever hope to have as their doctor. It would be impossible to find a nicer or more expert doctor in his specialty. He has been my doctor, done procedures on me, and always done so with great skill and respect for comfort and dignity of care. He also took care of my mother and was so very kind and a brilliant and caring expert as she battled C. Diff. I have suggested that many of my friends see him and I have only had A+++ feedback from them. The all think Dr. Tsang is world-class and a true gem. There are many great doctors, Dr. Tsang is one of them!

December 29th, 2010
Putterman
Dr. Tsang is our family gastroenterologist. He is knowledgeable, understanding, and well trusted by our family, who happens to have a history of colon cancer. Cant imagine being in better hands; strongly recommend him!