A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tat Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tat Fung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tat Fung, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Fung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tat Shing Fung MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tat S. Fung practice?
- Dr. Tat Fung has 1 office location.
Dr. Tat Fung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists.