Dr. Tatiana Ambarus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 6th, 2016
Seems like she can care less
I hate coming to her appointments. Its always a long wait of 30-40 minutes to get attended and once you are called into the room, they make u wait for the Doctor for another 30 minutes. NOT EXAGERATING. And once she comes into the room, she spends no more than 4 minutes. And then she's out the door. Doesnt let me ask any questions and if i get the chance to ask one she tells me im wrong and thats it. I dont know why i keep thinking the next visit will be different. It always gets worse. I am a very patient person but I am currently waiting in the room for the doctor and its been 40 minutes, counting. Just laying here with a cloth over me. If i got to the point where i should be writing a bad review, ITS BAD.

September 9th, 2011
My favorite doctor
I cannot say enough good things about her. Not only does she make an uncomfortable visit very relaxing but she makes you feel like she's known you for years. Very relaxing. She will sit and talk until you are finished and describes things in detail. She even remembered me from a year ago. Wonderful woman.

September 7th, 2011
Will never recommend this doctor to anyone
Office staff is very good I think thats why most people like it... But doctor didn't spend time with me at all... I went for my OB appointment and she didn't even spend 2 min with me.. I had so many questions but she didn't even give me a chance to ask... And my cousin delivered before me and we both were going to her.. she didn't even came to her delivery even that night she was on call..( came to know from residents)I would never go to her and will not recommend her to anyone...There are other good doctors out there...

May 17th, 2010
Best Doctor!
She is the best! delivered my baby and had a wonderful experience. Would recommend her to anyone!

April 9th, 2009
Dr. Ambarus is a good doctor. She will have you in and out, giving you ample enough time to ask as many questions as needed. She is really straight foward and will notify you if anything is ever wrong. She is also good at telling you what you need to do in order to keep a healthy pregnancy. Overall, she is a Great doctor, and I am glad that I chose her.