A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanovich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatiana Bogdanovich practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Infectious Disease Doctors.