A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Doberczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Doberczak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Doberczak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doberczak graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Doberczak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Marta Doberczak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana M. Doberczak practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Doberczak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Doberczak practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.