A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Fromlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Fromlak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Fromlak, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromlak graduated from Voronezskij Med Inst, Voronez, Russia.
Dr. Fromlak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana I Fromlak FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana I. Fromlak practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Fromlak has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatiana Fromlak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.