A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Fromlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Fromlak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Fromlak, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromlak graduated from Voronezskij Med Inst, Voronez, Russia.
Dr. Fromlak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fromlak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tatiana I. Fromlak practice?
Dr. Tatiana Fromlak practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.