Obstetricians & Gynecologists

729 Sunrise Ave
Ste 800
Roseville, CA 95661
916-782-1717
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Find another Dr.  |  show details
by Heidi McCoy on Nov 22nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Fromlak was unpleasant from the beginning. It was my first time having a baby and my first time ever going to an obgyn for that matter. I found Tatiana to be extremely curt and rushed. Now with that being said most of my visits I was lucky enough to see Anna who is the most amazing kind and gentle person ever (I wish she could have delivered my baby). The rest of the staff I could care less for they all a page right out of the good doctors rude book! The dr. Was never on time for appts. Sometime over an 1 in the waiting room and one time they forgot about me in the exam room one of the nurses came in and said,"oh Heidi, we forgot your were back here. We'll have to reschedule you the dr. Has left". Then comes time to deliver, first child scared out of my mind and my doctor is a complete "B" she was so ruff with me and rude during pushing telling me I'm not doing g it right and I'm not helping me or the baby. And then after 8 hrs of pushing she suggested I go for a cesarean! Mind you the baby is fine heartbeat regular and everything. In hindsight I wish I told her no but I was scared and I wanted to trust my dr. Looking back it feels like she just didn't want to be there anymore so why not surgury? So needless to say I'm now pregnant with my second child and looking for a new dr. I think she is a very qualified dr.with absolutely no bedside manners:(

|  She saved my baby!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Fromlak is the most brilliant doctor that I know. I came to her after having had a stillbirth at 36 weeks with another doctor. I have some different illness that put me at high risk during pregnancy. Immediately she had a plan as to what we should do differently this time. She also looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to listen to your intuition and if something doesn't seem right, tell me. I promise I will listen to you." Well at 34 weeks things started to not feel right and she did listen and I now have a totally healthy and wonderful baby!!! When she saw me at my two month checkup, she gave me a big hug and then looked at my baby and said, "Oh look at that miracle!" She is fabulous. She is knowledgeable, kind, caring and religious. She was and still is a total blessing to me and my family! I highly recommend her.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Fromlak. She is always very caring and is incredibly knowledgeable. She has helped me through two very difficult births without a C-section and I don't know of anyone with such knowledge. I love everything about her. Plus, she ALWAYS comes to deliver your baby and doesn't just shove you off to whoever is on call. Great doctor! Highly recommended!

|  FORGET HER!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

This is the worst female ob I have ever had anything to do with. She was rude, curt, uncaring, and cold. A very unprofessional approach, to say the least. I had no trouble with the office staff, and her assistant is great, but her? Like I said FORGET HER I will never ever go back there again.

|  Please DO NOT see this doctor!!!!  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Today I went to see Dr. Fromlak for the second time. My first visit was a routine yearly visit. The building is old and very , very dirty!! There are layers and grime on the chairs. Additionally, I waited in the room for 45 minutes. When I called attention to the staff about this they seemed puzzled that I was mentioning this to them. Dr. Fromlak was curt, but informative and spent a moderate among of time answering my questions. This is why the wait is so long? I decided to follow up with her reccommendations for some tests. These tests involved RAS. When they tried to get a referral from her for further testing, she never called them back. They had to call four times and I called the office several myself. Throughout this Dr Fromlak herself NEVER called me to discuss the results or options associated with RAS' discovery. Today I followed up with a visit with her. She is a horrible, horrible women!!!! Like the previous reviewer, she lacks manners, and I left the office feeling very violated!!! I wanted to get home to wash every part of my body. She made me feel stupid and was so degrading. Please find another doctor!

|  INSENSITIVE AND HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER! The WORST OB!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

I always have been fair in critiquing my doctors. I would have to say Dr. Fromlak has very bad bedside manner! When I met with her I felt she was rushed and wanted to get in and get out. She is rude and does not provide exact details about what needs to be done. Not only this, but the last appointment I will ever have with her I felt so uncontrollably upset with emotion. The exam made me feel violated, hurt and with her rude demeanor and insensitivity I will never go back!

|  Best DR. i have Ever had  |  show details
by Speak the truth on Mar 28th, 2012

Hadn't been to an ob/gyn in 2 years. Went to Dr. Fromloks' Office and i couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Very caring staff and extremely remarkable. She is the type of DR. You wish you had always had. I highly recommend DR. Tatiana Fromlok to anyone looking for the best in family pratice / OB/GYN.

|  Please do not select this doctor as your OBGYN  |  show details
by latinamama at Citysearch on Mar 2nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Fromlak is a very insensitive doctor. The office staff are wonderful and amazing, kind women! Ana, Dr. Fromlak`s assistant is wonderful! But Dr. Fromlak upsets me. I recently had my daughter who is now 6months. During my pregnancy checkups I almost always had Ana, which is fine. She is great! Dr. Fromlak was always rushed, quick with me and most of the time rude. During the birth of my daughter she would say rude comments to me to push the baby out. She left me after she sewn me up without discussing anything with me. I didn`t even know she left. My mother in law and husband could not believe how insensitive and rude she was! Last week I had a checkup, I hurt so badly when Ana did my papsmear! Dr. Fromlak came in and checked me. She was so rough with me. She was pulling and pushing. Then she gave me local anesthesia. What I believe is happening is when I tore during birth, she had to make a small incision and of course the stitched. Well, I think she may have messed up and the way I healed is causing me problems. It hurts me during intercourse.

|  Problems still at Fromlaks office  |  show details
by MommyA at Citysearch on Jan 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Just a heads up to let other ladies know that there are still deep problems at the Fromlak office. I was her patient for about a month before I got a new doctor, advising first-time mothers especially to review their options.

|  Nice office. Been going there for 15 years...  |  show details
by Bowie M at Citysearch on Jan 17th, 2012 on citysearch.com

This is not Dr.Leon`s office. I hope Dr. Fromlak is not getting bad reviews because of someone`s review mistake... I`ve been going to this office for 15 years from Dr. Balma-rodas to Dr. Lee and now Dr. Fromlak. Their office is older but it`s always been clean and my wait is no longer than any other doctor visit I`ve been to. She is very nice and so are her assistants. In 15 years, I have had no billing problems and the staff is always polite. B

|  This is the worst doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

She is so condescending! She had the nerve to blame my near death health issue on my weight. She said it was because I was fat, and told me I needed Weight Watchers. I told her that I have had this issue for over 10 years and I had been in a healthy range for most of it. She ignored me and continued to call me fat.I had to go to her office because it was an emergency (I was literally bleeding to death). I told her that the urgent care ran my blood work and told me I was severely anemic. She then got extremely rude and said I was barely anemic at all and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I reiterated that I was merely repeating what I had been told by the other physician. Ultimately she ordered an ultrasound to see if I had anything wrong.The ultrasound tech said that she saw something unusual but she didn't want to discuss -- she wanted me to speak with the doctor. Dr. Fromlak refused to talk about my ultrasound at my following appointment. She said I needed to work out and eat less. I may be overweight, but I'm only like a size 14/16. It's not like I'm huge. Also, I know this sounds corny, but I am naturally larger boned and busty (38F), so that is at least an extra 20lbs of my weight. On top of that, she took me to collections for a $17 co-pay. I had paid in cash at the time of service. NEVER GO TO HER! The only good thing about this doctor is that it is easy to get in....because no one will see her.

|  The best doctor I had in last 3 years  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I was using her services over 3 years now. Dr. Fromlak is the best ever. Very caring, pleasant, knowledgeable, professional. She delivered both of my babies. Both times it was a great experience. Office stuff is great as well, especially Mary. I recommend Tatiana Fromlak to all of my friends and family. I am trying to find a pediatrician for my kids, but noone is even close to be as good as Tatiana. In case of emergency she is available 24/7. Once I had to call her office at 3 am, and person on call was able to connect me with Tatiana within a minute. Tatiana was able to address all of my concerns and her office stuff called me next morning to follow up and get me in for the appointment same morning. Sometimes there could be some wait, but most of the time they will see you within 20 min. Again Tatiana Fromlak is the best doctor ever!

|  Rude Inefficient Staff  |  show details
by luckygirlfriday at Citysearch on Aug 11th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this office to anyone. The staff is rude Delores is an awful person to deal with especially since my insurance pays for these medical visits.Wanted me to make another appt. just to refill a prescription that Dr. Leon neglected to note on my chart on my previous visit. Their intention - delay in my prescription refill, plus another visit to their office for the same reason, thus another medical bill charge to my insurance.Horrible experience - awful staff - stay away - find another, better doctor and staff -- it`s your right !!

|  Filthy Exam Rooms, Rude Staff, Fraudulent charges!  |  show details
by AAA1 at Citysearch on Jul 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Thie office staff is the worst. Delores is horrible, and she will charge your debitcredit card at will, without consent or authorization. Stay away!

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Fromlak is a wonderful doctor. She actually took the time to talk to me and made me feel at ease (because I don't like going to the doctor). I highly recommend her!!

by jj1945 on Dec 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Best Obstetrician/ Gynecologist Please be advised that all the comments on this site are in error. Dr. Leon does not practice at this address. Her address is 151 N. Sunrise Ave. Ste1009, Roseville, Ca 95661. Her phone number is 916 782 3792. The ph

by spooled on May 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Facility is filthy and staff is especially unfriendly. Dr. Leon conducted a wild goose chase, without ever reaching a conclusion, while charging our insurance double for each visit. She conducted a battery of unnecessary (and expensive) testing, and ch

by joshntory on Apr 30th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Although she has recently retired from Obstetrics, she is still practicing Gynecology and is by far the best doctor I've ever been to on such matters. She does not dismiss anything and pays very close attention to every detail. She birthed my first two ch

Jun 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

BAD OVERALL SERVICE: A WOMAN'S PLACE IS NOT A PLACE FOR ANY WOMAN!!!....THE STAFF IS HIGHLY UNORGANIZED AND VERY IMPOLITE....THIS IS NOT A REVIEW BASED ON SOME HASTY DECISION...IT IS WELL THOUGHT OFF AND BASED ON FACTS......I GOT A PROCEDURE DONE HERE AND

Read Full Review at yahoo.com