Dr. Tatiana Fromlak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatiana Fromlak?

August 11th, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Never again

July 28th, 2015

Gifted hands

This doctor is amazing. She is no nonsense. She has a gifted hand and a gracious heart. She will tell you the truth, which may not be what you want to hear. I am so very thankful she is the doctor my wife chose to deliver our child.

November 22nd, 2013

Find another Dr.

My experience with Dr. Fromlak was unpleasant from the beginning. It was my first time having a baby and my first time ever going to an obgyn for that matter. I found Tatiana to be extremely curt and rushed. Now with that being said most of my visits I was lucky enough to see Anna who is the most amazing kind and gentle person ever (I wish she could have delivered my baby). The rest of the staff I could care less for they all a page right out of the good doctors rude book! The dr. Was never on time for appts. Sometime over an 1 in the waiting room and one time they forgot about me in the exam room one of the nurses came in and said,"oh Heidi, we forgot your were back here. We'll have to reschedule you the dr. Has left". Then comes time to deliver, first child scared out of my mind and my doctor is a complete "B" she was so ruff with me and rude during pushing telling me I'm not doing g it right and I'm not helping me or the baby. And then after 8 hrs of pushing she suggested I go for a cesarean! Mind you the baby is fine heartbeat regular and everything. In hindsight I wish I told her no but I was scared and I wanted to trust my dr. Looking back it feels like she just didn't want to be there anymore so why not surgury? So needless to say I'm now pregnant with my second child and looking for a new dr. I think she is a very qualified dr.with absolutely no bedside manners:(

October 12th, 2012

Fantastic!

I love Dr. Fromlak. She is always very caring and is incredibly knowledgeable. She has helped me through two very difficult births without a C-section and I don't know of anyone with such knowledge. I love everything about her. Plus, she ALWAYS comes to deliver your baby and doesn't just shove you off to whoever is on call. Great doctor! Highly recommended!

July 5th, 2012

FORGET HER!

This is the worst female ob I have ever had anything to do with. She was rude, curt, uncaring, and cold. A very unprofessional approach, to say the least. I had no trouble with the office staff, and her assistant is great, but her? Like I said FORGET HER I will never ever go back there again.

May 9th, 2012

Please DO NOT see this doctor!!!!

Today I went to see Dr. Fromlak for the second time. My first visit was a routine yearly visit. The building is old and very , very dirty!! There are layers and grime on the chairs. Additionally, I waited in the room for 45 minutes. When I called attention to the staff about this they seemed puzzled that I was mentioning this to them. Dr. Fromlak was curt, but informative and spent a moderate among of time answering my questions. This is why the wait is so long? I decided to follow up with her reccommendations for some tests. These tests involved RAS. When they tried to get a referral from her for further testing, she never called them back. They had to call four times and I called the office several myself. Throughout this Dr Fromlak herself NEVER called me to discuss the results or options associated with RAS' discovery. Today I followed up with a visit with her. She is a horrible, horrible women!!!! Like the previous reviewer, she lacks manners, and I left the office feeling very violated!!! I wanted to get home to wash every part of my body. She made me feel stupid and was so degrading. Please find another doctor!

April 4th, 2012

INSENSITIVE AND HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER! The WORST OB!

I always have been fair in critiquing my doctors. I would have to say Dr. Fromlak has very bad bedside manner! When I met with her I felt she was rushed and wanted to get in and get out. She is rude and does not provide exact details about what needs to be done. Not only this, but the last appointment I will ever have with her I felt so uncontrollably upset with emotion. The exam made me feel violated, hurt and with her rude demeanor and insensitivity I will never go back!

March 28th, 2012

Best DR. i have Ever had

Hadn't been to an ob/gyn in 2 years. Went to Dr. Fromloks' Office and i couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Very caring staff and extremely remarkable. She is the type of DR. You wish you had always had. I highly recommend DR. Tatiana Fromlok to anyone looking for the best in family pratice / OB/GYN.

December 2nd, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever had

She is so condescending! She had the nerve to blame my near death health issue on my weight. She said it was because I was fat, and told me I needed Weight Watchers. I told her that I have had this issue for over 10 years and I had been in a healthy range for most of it. She ignored me and continued to call me fat.I had to go to her office because it was an emergency (I was literally bleeding to death). I told her that the urgent care ran my blood work and told me I was severely anemic. She then got extremely rude and said I was barely anemic at all and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. I reiterated that I was merely repeating what I had been told by the other physician. Ultimately she ordered an ultrasound to see if I had anything wrong.The ultrasound tech said that she saw something unusual but she didn't want to discuss -- she wanted me to speak with the doctor. Dr. Fromlak refused to talk about my ultrasound at my following appointment. She said I needed to work out and eat less. I may be overweight, but I'm only like a size 14/16. It's not like I'm huge. Also, I know this sounds corny, but I am naturally larger boned and busty (38F), so that is at least an extra 20lbs of my weight. On top of that, she took me to collections for a $17 co-pay. I had paid in cash at the time of service. NEVER GO TO HER! The only good thing about this doctor is that it is easy to get in....because no one will see her.

August 3rd, 2011

The best doctor I had in last 3+ years

I was using her services over 3 years now. Dr. Fromlak is the best ever. Very caring, pleasant, knowledgeable, professional. She delivered both of my babies. Both times it was a great experience. Office stuff is great as well, especially Mary. I recommend Tatiana Fromlak to all of my friends and family. I am trying to find a pediatrician for my kids, but noone is even close to be as good as Tatiana. In case of emergency she is available 24/7. Once I had to call her office at 3 am, and person on call was able to connect me with Tatiana within a minute. Tatiana was able to address all of my concerns and her office stuff called me next morning to follow up and get me in for the appointment same morning. Sometimes there could be some wait, but most of the time they will see you within 20 min. Again Tatiana Fromlak is the best doctor ever!

April 20th, 2010

Dr. Fromlak is a wonderful doctor. She actually took the time to talk to me and made me feel at ease (because I don't like going to the doctor). I highly recommend her!!

June 14th, 2017