A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzeszkiewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grzeszkiewicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Marie Grzeszkiewicz MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana M. Grzeszkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz practices Dermatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Dermatologists.