A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzeszkiewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grzeszkiewicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grzeszkiewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan