Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. G is very smart, polite, communicative, effective - diagnoses were right-on. Did spontaneous mini in-office surgery as needed for an imbedded sliver. Treated warts. Provides Accutane care for acne. Very recommended.

horrible doctor show details horrible doctor
by swapna on Jul 18th, 2013

horrible experience...went to just ask about my wart...she sprayed some chemical on that and charged 256$for that...i was not even told that i was going to be charged for that simple spray...funny thing is that wart is still there on my skin...i had to may so much money for the treatment which is not done properly...

Awesome Dr! show details Awesome Dr!
Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. G is amazing. Super efficient and knowledgeable- knew my diagnosis right away! Highly recommend.

Feb 1st, 2013

This lady is just plain rude, felt like I was treated like a little kid

Dr. G. is the best! show details Dr. G. is the best!
Nov 21st, 2011

I am very happy with my dermatologist. She is quick, efficient, practical, down to earth, and always takes such awesome care of my skin and has cured my skin cancers. I recommend her to all of my friends and relatives.

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
Jul 21st, 2011

I have had nothing but an amazing experience with Dr. G and her staff. She is an amazing doctor- very smart, caring, and down to earth. I highly recommend her.