A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Khrom is Good. Dr. Khrom has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Khrom, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khrom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khrom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York University
- Bath Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Khrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tatiana Khrom practice?
Dr. Tatiana Khrom practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tania Khrom, Dr. Tanya Khrom, Dr. Tanisha Khrom, Dr. Tanesha Khrom