Overall Review

3.8

June 17th, 2016
I've been Dr Khrom's patient for about 6 years.During this period saw her twice, second time on my insistence, because it always was a PA treating me. I was misdiagnosed and now different dermatologist treats me for skin lymphoma.

July 4th, 2015
Very Satisfied Patient.
As an 18 year old girl who has suffered from cystic acne, dermatitis , hair loss and etc , take it personally from me that Dr. khrom and the wonderful physicians in her office are life savers! Not only was Dr. khrom able to detect the source of my problems but she helped me find permanent solutions to my despair! Nonetheless, have never had an issue with Dr. khrom. She is intelligent, knowledgable and spent extensive periods of time working to see what is best for me and my troublesome skin! If thats not a great doctor then I dont know who is!

January 18th, 2015
Mrs.
I believe that Dr. Khrom is a highly educated, professional and knowledgeable specialist. She has a comprehensive understanding of medicine that extends beyond her area of expertise. Moreover, she is unquestionably proficient at dermatology. Highly recommended.

November 21st, 2014
Halloween past and the WITCH on her broom was left behind!!!!!
she has no bedside manners and is a poster child of a dr not go to!!! very miserable person. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID HER LIKE A PLAGUE!!!

November 5th, 2013
Great Cosmetic Dermatologist
I hardly ever take the time to write a review of any kind. In the case of Dr. Khrom and her entire staff at Khrom Dermatology, however, I felt compelled to leave a mark of excellence here, on the web. I am a cosmetic patient of Dr. K. After seeing a plastic surgeon in Manhattan for years, I was referred to Khrom Dermatology by a friend. I immediately felt at ease at this office and after several cosmetic sessions understood that I'm not going anywhere else for my fillers and "neurotoxins", as Dr. Khrom calls them :-)! Thank you for being my newfound Cosmetic Office!

July 28th, 2010
did not seem very knoledgable in the field. and her technical skills were inferior to several other dermatologists i dealt with. seemed more interested in herself and advertising her skills than actually trying to figure out the diagnosis and possible treatment

February 24th, 2010
BAD DOCTOR
THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! VERY DIRTY OFFICE AND THE DOCTOR HAS VERY RUDE ATTITUDE. WOULDN"T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

October 2nd, 2009
The Best Dermatologist, and Very Nice!
I was recommended to Dr. Khrom when I developed a serious and painful rash which resulted from taking a specific medication. It was so serious, that top doctors in Manhattan were perplexed, and even a trip to the emergency room proved baffling. However, Dr. Khrom not only knew what it was, but how to treat it. Because of the serious nature of the rash, she took me immediately, and provided follow-up care on a weekly basis for months. She also consulted with top professionals, a very time consuming task, to ensure I received the best care, which I did! I am extremely grateful for her expertise and professionalism, but here is the best part. Khrom is incredibly friendly and kind, as is her entire staff. She also has flawless skin, as does everyone else who works there, and is very humble about it. Moreover, she really understands how skin effects the psyche. In short, you can tell her about any skin problem, and she will understand. Skin care is more than just a job to her. If you have need for a dermatologist, I wouldn't go to anyone else other than Dr. Khrom. I'm honored to know her!