A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive eye surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Chee graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee-Chee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee practices Ophthalmology near Deerfield Beach, FL.