Tatiana Lee-Chee DO Patient Reviews

August 11th, 2016
What can I say? I found the best eye Doctor. Dr. Lee Chee is the most caring, professional and knowlegeable person I know. She performed eye lid surgery and cataract surgery on me. She walked me through the whole procedure; made me feel so comfortable. And her office staff unbelievable - polite, friendly - i can honestly say i feel like "family" now - can't thank them enough!!!!!

June 30th, 2016
A gem of a doctor
Caring, kind, skilled and down-to-earth. Her staff is the same. Love her. She always runs late though, so be prepared!

February 22nd, 2016
Very knowledgeable and kind doctor. She is DO as well as Ophthalmologist. Office staff went out of their way to make sure I was ok and that my ride was coming.(I am disabled, and it was end of the day and staff was getting ready to go) Love this doctor and office.

February 21st, 2016
The staff was courteous, friendly and competent. Dr. Lee-Chee takes her time to evaluate and discuss all aspects of the treatment you will receive for your particular eye problem. She has all the latest equipment and explains all her findings in simple terms.Ihad cateracts removed from both eyes, and I am very pleased with the outcome.She is worth a visit from anywhere in the South Florida area forvanyone with an eye problem.

October 29th, 2015
Perfect Vision... at last!
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Tatiana Lee-Chee and her support staff. After having cataract surgery and Multi-Focal lenses implanted, I can see perfectly after wearing awkward and uncomfortable contact lenses for years! Both procedures were flawless, quick and painless and I am simply amazed at the results! I can certainly attest to all of the TOP DOC awards that Dr. Lee-Chee has on the walls throughout her offices! She is the most knowledgeable, professional, kind and compassionate physician that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and her support staff of Natalie, Paul, Joy and Heather are also caring, exceptional people! I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lee-Chee for any vision care issues you may have!

September 11th, 2015
Got my eyesight back
I am very thankful to Dr. Lee-Chee, she gave me courage with her calm and thorough explanation of the process and got my eyesight back with her flawless surgical skills. I recommend her to anyone in need of both courage and eyesight!

May 21st, 2015
Perfect All-Around Doctor
Dr. Lee-Chee is fantastic! Her advanced medical expertise is so appreciated by folks like me with the need for specialized eye care. However, her wonderful sense of humor, patience in explaining everything in detail if I want to know everything, and her warm demeanor is rare. My husband and I consider her a real treasure. We have recommended her to several grateful friends, and many acquaintances have had eyecare and surgery by her, and are very happy with their results.

November 5th, 2014
Very thorough, professional and competent. Had the same procedure elsewhere and they did not test nor check the way Dr. Lee-Chee did. Very satisfied

October 7th, 2014
Everything concerning my experience with Dr, Lee-Chee and her staff was exceptional. The doctor was very professional and all procedures were explained to me completely. The surgical staff as well was very competent and kind.

September 8th, 2014
I was very impressed with the Dr and her staff. They really took the time to ease my anxiety and apprehension concerning my cataract operations!

May 4th, 2014
Experience with Dr. Lee-Chee
I had cataract surgery in both eyes. I had never had any type of surgery before and my experience with this Dr. was excellent on every level!

March 29th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Lee-Chee for your optical needs. I recently had cataract surgery and can see better than I have since I was 7. She and her staff are friendly and professional.