A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Lingos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Lingos, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingos graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lingos has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lingos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tatiana I. Lingos practice?
Dr. Tatiana Lingos practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, and Medical Oncology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Milford Radiologists, Milford Radiation Oncologists, and Milford Oncologists.