A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Lingos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Lingos, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingos graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lingos has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Ivanovna Lingos MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana I. Lingos practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Lingos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Lingos practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Milford Radiologists and Milford Radiation Oncologists.