A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Maleeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Maleeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Maleeva, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleeva graduated from Kursk State Medical University.
Dr. Maleeva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana Maleeva MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana Maleeva practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Maleeva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Maleeva practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.