Dr. Tatiana Masyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatiana Masyk?

June 17th, 2017

VERY, VERY DISSATISFIED.....DO NOT RECOMMEND

WOW.......The patients who gave Dr. Masyk a 5 star rating must have seen a different doctor than I did! This was my first visit with her, and my last. She spent less than 5 minutes with me, yet her office billed Medicare $179.00 for a 25 minute office visit. She did not take the time to discuss any health issues with me, yet alone address them! I was overdue on two health screenings.......I had to address those issues with her assistant Matt. He was very accommodating. He came back with the required paperwork. Office clerks are usually rude and do not follow up with phone calls.........if they answer the phone to begin with! I have since had all medical records transferred to another provider. I would not recommend Dr. Masyk to anyone who values their health.

June 12th, 2017

I have Never Seen my Doctor?

I have been going to Dr. Masyk's office as she is my primary care physician. Funny thing is I have never ever seen her. Also, Anytime I need an appointment they can't seem to get me in until the next month. Then when I only need a referral they say I have to visit them because I haven't been there in six months. I explain that everything is in my charts as I have been seeing multiple specialists. Unbelievable. All they want is the money. I Love Promedica but some of their Doctors run their operations like a money mill and have no regards for those suffering......

January 16th, 2017

Would never recommend!

August 10th, 2015

Great Doctor

She was very to the point, direct, and let the me the patient be involved with the decision making. She is amazing and always spends as much time as I need when I go no matter how busy the office is. Some of the staff is not always as courteous and some days the wait time prior to being called back or while in the exam room is longer than I would like. But I would gladly wait for someone to truly take care of me and all my needs. She always has you either follow up with a phone call, e-mail, or when the occasion requires an actual visit which I like because then I know she is not just trying to bring me back to make an office charge for something that I can relay over the phone or e-mail.

May 31st, 2015

Recommends I pick up smoking after quitting to ease urges.

May 4th, 2015

5 stars as a physician.

Dr. Masyk always spends enough time with me, whatever is needed. She has gone out of her way for me on numerous occasions, even pulled up information to help me decide what to go back to school for after my injury left me unable to continue being a paramedic- all without me asking. She is very proactive and aggressive with testing to come to an accurate diagnosis. Very honest and upfront, giving all options with regards to you health. My family, children included love this doctor. Would and have recommended her to family and friends.

November 17th, 2013

Patient for 4 years

Dr. Masyk has gone beyond what other doctors have done for us to make sure the physical needs of our family have been met. We like her so well we have 2 generations going to her. When my elderly mother hid a full bottle of a control substance medication that my father with Alzheimer's needed to take to calm him down, Dr. Masyk prescribed another med that would help Dad (not a control substance) and we had that prescription on a Sunday within a half hour. Dr. Masyk wants to know why if we have had some physical problems and have not kept her informed. She is on top of our family's health, answering questions we email her with a phone call from one of her nurses. We are pleased with the insights she and her staff have shared with us.

March 20th, 2013

This Doctor is Great

I saw this doctor a couple years ago for assistance with battling some serious depression. Dr. Maysk was very warm and caring and she treated me like a human being, not a child or a "crazy person." She was very upfront and honest which I prefer to being treated with "kid gloves." Some people might consider this bad bedside manner but I prefer honesty to sugar-coated. Dr. Maysk even pulled some strings to get me further care with other doctors. I would definitively come back.

September 13th, 2012

I'm done

I cringe at the very thought of ever seeing Dr. Masyk again. She doesn't listen to me, she has absolutely no empathy and seems to make knee-jerk diagnoses and order tests indescriminately. Absolutely no follow-up care, zero bedside manner and she is rude and sarcastic. Her staff is equally abrasive and certainly not helpful. Might as well just take a number when you walk in because that's how you are treated. Dr. Masyk should just stick to her first love -- golf. It clearly isn't patient care.

September 12th, 2012

unprofessional staff

Dr Masyk has went from a great Dr back 12 years ago, to patient being hurried Thur and treated like just a head count for the day. Staff is rued and very uncaring. I will defiantly be finding another Doctor.

August 2nd, 2011

Disrespectful to others

My husband was a newly diagnosed diabetic and very young. We had two small children under the age of five at home and we were both wanting some guidance on how to deal with the diagnosis. We went to the office hoping to get guidance from them on where to go next to get education on changing our life in a healthy way. We left the office in tears and feeling like the worst people alive. Know I know that newly diagnosed diabetic are very fragile and are high risk for depression. This Dr's office obviously did not know (or care) about this. My husband has a wonderful Dr know and is doing much better however.... this could have happened a lot sooner had this Dr taken care of this patent when he came in. Shame on you and your head nurse for your disrespect towards us. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

November 9th, 2010

Very up front and direct which some people do not like. They want to be told everything is ok even when it's not. I want a Doctor who tells it straight and she does that. Some people she that as having a terrible bedside manner and I read other reviews about being yelled at. A Doctor that cares will yell at you because you are doing what you should be doing. That shows how much a Doctor cares not how little they care.If you want a Doctor that will coddle you or let you decide your own medical treatment then go somewhere else. If you want the best care possible and you do not mind the wait of getting appointments sometimes then she is your Doctor.Her PA's are exceptional as well even if you can not get in right away to see her they are more than capable.