Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Nabioullina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Nabioullina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Nabioullina, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabioullina graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Nabioullina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana I Nabioullina MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana I. Nabioullina practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Nabioullina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Nabioullina practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Nashua Neurologists.