Dr. Tatiana Neumann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatiana Neumann?

Had Botox and Filler

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Came for consult in May for Botox and fillers was prommised amazing results. Paid lots $$$ got NO RESULTS. Had Botox and Fillers done in May paid lots of $$$$$$$$$$ while injecting Botox in my forehead some how Dr Neumann was able to spill most of in all over my face, when i complained of some this in leaking in to my eyes she blamed it on a new needle she was using. Not sure how much of it got ejected in me but i pain for all units she used. Needless to say nothing worked and it never took. I was also stupid enough to get Filler injection in nasolabial folds, i was told by Dr Neumann it would look great and last for up to 2 years. After first session the swelling went down in two weeks and i sow no results i decided to give her another chance and when for a second injection which she again changed me the full $$$$$$$$ price for unfortunately when swelling when down again i sow NO RESULTS YET AGAIN. When I called back letting her now of the eassue she didn't even want to talk to me and her secretary was extremely RUDE to me when i told her i insist to see the Doctor. I told me if I start making a fuss they will call security on me. All i wanted is to see the Doctor so she can see for herself there was no results and i wanted my money back. After much insistence i was able to see Dr Neumann she agreed with me that nothing took and advised me to have more injections done with her, I told her i did not trust her to do anything to me anymore and water my money back she rejected. NEVER NEVER NEVER would i advice anyone to trust her with their face.

Great doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Great doc

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Amazing person who knows her stuff. She actually spends quality time with her patients.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Newman is an excellent doctor and wonderful at understanding her patients needs.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I've already lost 9 pound in a couple week when I was at a standstill for several months. She's very nice and helpful and so is her staff. I will definitely keep seeing her until I meet my goal weight .

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Very nice and pleasant Dr. She seems to know her practise well as she mentions a lot of scientific facts when explaining something.

Posted on October 30th, 2017