A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Rocha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Universidade Federale Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Rocha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana C Rocha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana C. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Rocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatiana Rocha practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.