A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatiana Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatiana Saavedra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatiana Saavedra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Saavedra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatiana C Saavedra MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tatiana C. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Tatiana Saavedra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tatiana Saavedra practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Infectious Disease Doctors.