Dr. Tatiana Shtern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatiana Shtern?

May 29th, 2017

She is the definition of a caring doctor.

I have been going to Dr. Shtern for several years. Most of the time I visit her because of my Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's). I have been going to Dr. Shtern for my UTI's for about five years now. She is patient, understanding and extremely nice. She understands the discomfort I am always in and tries to make me feel better. She gives me a lot of tips in helping me maintain a healthy lifestyle to prevent reoccurring UTI's. I could tell she is really concern about my constant UTI's and feels sympathy for the pain I always get. She actually gets to know you as an individual instead of the typical doctors who only care about the income they receive from your visit. Im going to be upset when I have to go to different doctor because I am getting older but I recommend her to anyone(I am probably the older who goes to her). There is hardly any wait time, place is VERY clean and the staff is friendly.

November 10th, 2015

It was a 40 minute wait but that's Bc we got there about 40 minutes early and since my daughter was so sick and constantly vomitting she was immediately put in a room and layed on the table comfortably until the dr was able to see her. My daughter was vomitting for 3 days straight and couldn't even hold in water almost at the the point of being hospitalized for dehydration dr. Shtern advice me on what to do and prescription for the nauseus. I thank God and dr.shtern that after the nausea medication my daughter stopped vomitting and was able to hold everything down the next day. She is an amazing doctor. I would recommend her to anyone :)

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Shtern has been my son's doctor for a short period of time. We came in as a new patiens and very happy with the doctor. She is professional, carrying and sweet doctor. She literally spent almost half an hour to 40minutes with us, which is great because no other doctor does that. She always called us back if we experience some problems. Dr. Shtern has a great stuff working at the office. However, always try to make an appointment with doctor's assistant. She will ALWAYS give you time that best works for you . She gave us really good hours for the physical exam as well as sick visits after school and in the evenings.. So, always ask for the doctor's assistant to schedule you any kinds of appointments! She also fills out school forms together with Dr. Shtern so when you come in for your visit give the papers directly to her. Overall Dr. Shtern is the best doctor that I ever had!

September 13th, 2015

Wonderful doctor caring easy to talk to and very thorough I highly recommend her to anyone

April 18th, 2015

Im so happy with Dr Tatiana Shtern.

October 4th, 2012

Tatiana Shtern - Outstanding Pediatrician!

We have been taking our 5-year-old daughter to Tatiana Shtern's office since our girl was born. We are extremely happy with the service the doctor provides - she is always attentive to detail, always accessible, will take time with the child and always finds approach for each child. She always allocates ample time for each patient, we've never been rushed by the doctor, she has always taken as much time with our daughter as was needed. We are very happy with Dr Shtern and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good pediatrician

August 17th, 2017