Dr. Tatiana Shtern MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Paramus, NJ

November 9th, 2015
It was a 40 minute wait but that's Bc we got there about 40 minutes early and since my daughter was so sick and constantly vomitting she was immediately put in a room and layed on the table comfortably until the dr was able to see her. My daughter was vomitting for 3 days straight and couldn't even hold in water almost at the the point of being hospitalized for dehydration dr. Shtern advice me on what to do and prescription for the nauseus. I thank God and dr.shtern that after the nausea medication my daughter stopped vomitting and was able to hold everything down the next day. She is an amazing doctor. I would recommend her to anyone :)

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Shtern has been my son's doctor for a short period of time. We came in as a new patiens and very happy with the doctor. She is professional, carrying and sweet doctor. She literally spent almost half an hour to 40minutes with us, which is great because no other doctor does that. She always called us back if we experience some problems. Dr. Shtern has a great stuff working at the office. However, always try to make an appointment with doctor's assistant. She will ALWAYS give you time that best works for you . She gave us really good hours for the physical exam as well as sick visits after school and in the evenings.. So, always ask for the doctor's assistant to schedule you any kinds of appointments! She also fills out school forms together with Dr. Shtern so when you come in for your visit give the papers directly to her. Overall Dr. Shtern is the best doctor that I ever had!

September 13th, 2015
Wonderful doctor caring easy to talk to and very thorough I highly recommend her to anyone

April 17th, 2015
Im so happy with Dr Tatiana Shtern.

October 4th, 2012
Tatiana Shtern - Outstanding Pediatrician!
We have been taking our 5-year-old daughter to Tatiana Shtern's office since our girl was born. We are extremely happy with the service the doctor provides - she is always attentive to detail, always accessible, will take time with the child and always finds approach for each child. She always allocates ample time for each patient, we've never been rushed by the doctor, she has always taken as much time with our daughter as was needed. We are very happy with Dr Shtern and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good pediatrician