Dr. Tatiana Stephanoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 2nd, 2013
I brought my 10 week old in on a Saturday since my normal pediatrician was closed. He had a bad cough and was congested. I was told I had to pay $100 cash since they couldn't verify my insurance and I would receive a refund once my insurance was billed. Now almost 4 months later and 3 phone calls with no returned calls when promised, still no refund. At the appointment she tried to make jokes which were kind of rude. She gave us a nebulizer and had us do the first treatment in the office and said the nurse would bring it in and show us how to use it. The nurse came in turned it on and without showing us handed the mask to us and left. We dealt with a screaming sick baby trying to keep the mask on his face. The dr returned and said we just needed the mask in front of his face not on it. We told her the nurse didn't show us and she tried to defend the nurse. She also made it seem like we should have known. It was a horrible experience and I will never return.

January 28th, 2013
Great Office!!!
Doctor is professional and caring. What i like most is she wont just prescribe antibiotics, but only if really necessary. Front girls a nice and patient. They wont send you back even without an appointment ,which is crucial during winter.

September 20th, 2012
Dont feed your child until he is hungry even if he doesnt eat at all....
Her bedside manner was very rude, irritated and short with answering questions. I came in with my 6 year old with a worry as he has not gained weight (34lbs) and a little cough that lingered. Mind you I was insulted told, "Oh he has not gained weight!" I was thinking yes ma'am that is why I am here. Mind you I have our own Pediatrics but my ex's new insurance requires they choose one. This is the one HE picked out. Long story short, she would cut me off, reiterate the same info I had given her, not provide any real solutions, did not do any further testing (i.e. blood, diabetes which is prominent in my family)Told me not to feed him ANYTHING at all and make him sit on the dinner table. Mind you I described that he does not care, he will sit for HOURS and not eat as he has done this in his fathers home. She indicated to just keep starving him. As far as the cough that has lasted 3 weeks? I asked about allergy and she says Oh it will go away on its own. Yeah, okay. Not a doctor I would send any child to. Sorry but one has to learn to be a little more compassionate especially when it comes to our children.