Dr. Tatiana Tsvetkova MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2011
Corinne D. Curran 8/16/2012 Angiogram
Absolutely the best, most caring doctor I have ever had. Took my jaw pain seriously and conducted testing in short order. Would highly recommend her and the wonderful staff at Lutheran to anyone.

June 23rd, 2010
Incredibly personable, very caring and interested in her patients. The best I have ever seen...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!
My 25 yr old son had congenitive heart failure, and I truly believe that without Dr. Tsvetkova's excellent care, and concern he would not have came through this ordeal as well as he did.She spent the time with him to get to know him, and was always very up beat and very personal, have never experianced such a caring and loving bedside manner from any type of Dr. before in my life.I truly felt that she loved my son.I could never of course thank her enough for not only her expertise in her field but for her taking the extra time to talk him down when he was anxious, and to talk him up when he was down.She truely is unique.I thank her for not only saving my son's life, but for really truly caring about him. I am sure she gives all her patients the same care, but she just seemed to really care about him, on a personal level.Forever grateful that god put her in his path.