Dr. Tatiana Zaslavsky MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bronx, NY

January 23rd, 2015
Rude Rude Rude
I have made two appointments MONTHS ahead of time, and each time I arrive 15 minutes early and find myself waiting at least an hour and half before I am finally seen. Once I am seen, it is for about 10 minutes, and I'm given referrals for other doctors and referrals for multivitamins to take. Even with all that, I still tolerated this because the office is so close to my house, but what I can't tolerate is the rude behavior of the receptionist. When I try to make a walk-in appointment, she tells me to go to the ER instead, and when she asks me why I didn't call earlier to make an appointment and I tell her I did yet no one picked up, she accuses ME of lying. Needless to say, I am calling my health insurance to switch Doctors.

June 29th, 2012
Dr Z as we call her is very caring and knowledgeable. My husband and I love her she is a sweetheart.

April 19th, 2012
OK doctor
New receptionist almost rude. Its almost impossible to have an appointment when you really need it.Every time I get sick they send me to emergency room because they do not want to schedule appointment the same day(they say they very busy-but this is not always true).The only reason I go to this doctor ,she is the closest one and she is not bed IF YOU CATCH HER.

December 22nd, 2010
Actually cares!
It is really difficult to find a good doctor these but luckily, Dr. Zaslavsky is wonderful. I cannot begin to tell you how many doctors I have visited over my lifetime, only to never go back because they clearly could not care less about me! It is so important to feel cared for and that is exactly what Dr. Zaslavsky does. She cares for each and every patient. I always feel comfortable with her and I definitely recommend her!

May 14th, 2010
Do not recomend this doctor
She always sends to specialists ,even with a simple case she never diagnose herself.She always late,Often cancel appointment,has VERY tricky schedule .So you come to the office , wait for 30-60 min ,pay co-pay,than she spent with you 10 min and you leave with bunch of refferals and no treatment.