A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatjana Guzina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatjana Guzina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatjana Guzina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzina graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Guzina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatjana Guzina MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tatjana Guzina practice?
- Dr. Tatjana Guzina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatjana Guzina practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.