Dr. Tatjana Pavlovic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 17th, 2015
Great office
Appoitment was easy to Make , Front receptionist was very friendly and helpful , fast check in , office space is clean and very pleasant with beautiful paintings and flowers , soft music playing . Nurse was pleasant and very helpful in patient education , she explained to me about my condition and made me feel comfortable . Long wait for the doctor , about 30 min , when she walked in she didn't wash her hands so that was a minus , but she was warm and knoledgeble . Total time spent in the office about 1.5 . At the end of exam front receptionist made my follow up Appoitment and made sure I had a safe ride home and sunglasses due to my eyes being dilated . Overall very good experience minus the long wait for the doctor after dilation . Will be coming back to follow up .

May 8th, 2015
Unhappy patient
Scheduled appointment 2 weeks in advance for my mom, changed my work schedule to be able to go with her. Day before got phone call from the office "we rescheduled your appointment, Doctor gonna be half an hour late". When we came for new appointment time we had to wait another 35 minutes, Doctor didn't show up and didn't even call that she is running late! We had to leave because I had to go to work - can't afford to be late (must be nice to be Dr Pavlovic!) Office stuff is cold and ignoring, dressed like they are going to beach party. And doesn't look like they clean equipment between patients - based on the look of it. Worst experience ever.