Dr. Tatum Tarin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatum Tarin?

July 7th, 2017

DO NOT GO THE DR TARIN

MY HUSBAND HAD A PROCEDURE DONE THREE WEEKS AGO. DR TARIN NEVER CAME TO SPEAK TO ME AFTER HIS SURGERY. I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE OFFICE FOR THREE WEEKS TO TALK TO THE DR ABOUT PROBLEMS HE IS HAVING AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN A CALL BACK. THE NURSE HAS BEEN VERY APOLOGETIC AND OFFERED THE PHYSICAN ASSISTANT TO CALL US...NEVER HEARD FROM HIM EITHER. TOTAL DISRESPECT!!!

November 8th, 2015

Stellar Physician Service

I visited Dr. Tarin and the UPMC Mercy Department of Urology staff for a follow-up appointment recently. The office was punctual and nurses very courteous. Dr. Tarin is an excellent physician. He is incredibly intelligent, easy to engage, and dedicated to the best resolution for each of his patients. I will continue to visit Dr. Tarin at the UPMC Mercy Department of Urology and highly recommend him.

April 16th, 2014

Pittsburgh Top Doctor

Dr. Tarin and his staff are absolutely fantastic. I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment, requesting a prescription refill, or having questions answered by the doctor. I appreciate the outstanding level of care Dr. Tarin always shows during my visits to his office.

April 16th, 2014

Professional, Prompt, and Courteous

I have been a patient of Dr. Tatum Tarin's practice at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians Department of Urology since 2012. I was referred to Dr. Tarin by another physician. Dr. Tarin has performed majorly invasive surgery and has handled all of my follow-up care and maintenance since my referral to him in 2012. I visit with Dr. Tarin at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians Department of Urology quarterly for routine surveillance including but not limited to lab work and examinations. Dr. Tarin's office staff is extremely accommodating to my busy schedule; and they are frequently able to reschedule my appointments based on my needs. Dr. Tatum Tarin is an extraordinary physician with whom I have much respect. He maintains a wealth of knowledge within his profession that, in my opinion, is second to none. Dr. Tarin has gone to great lengths to ensure I am adequately educated with regard to my diagnosed urological condition. He has also taken every step to ensure I am feeling my best; his office visits are thorough and his communication of pertinent information is clear. I work within an industry that requires I maintain strict physical standards established by a federal agency. I would not trust my requirement to meet those standards with anyone other than Dr. Tarin. I do not hesitate giving Dr. Tatum the highest in praise and regard as a world-class physician at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians Department of Urology.

October 10th, 2017