Dr. Tatyana Danilov Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tatyana Danilov?

Rude!!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I called to make an appointment today. I asked if as a new patient, if I'd be able to get in there on Friday for an appointment. The receptionist said NO and then put me on hold for over 5 minutes and never came back. No warning, no explanation. Just plain rude. Looks like they lost my business before I even walked through the door. That receptionist doesn't deserve a job.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for the experience you had with the receptionist, this is not typical or acceptable. I am accepting new patients, my office hours are on Wednesday. Please feel free to call (212) 844-8380 to schedule an appointment.

Posted on July 10th, 2012