A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Demidovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demidovich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Demidovich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demidovich graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Demidovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana R Demidovich MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana R. Demidovich practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Demidovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tatyana Demidovich practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.