The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tatyana Feldman
Dr. Tatyana Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Nyu Medical Center, Nyu Downtown Hospital and Pascack Valley Hospital. Dr. Feldman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tatyana Feldman has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Tatyana Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Kenneth Foon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Noa Biran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi7
Dr. Pashna Munshi
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi8