Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana Feldman MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana Feldman practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tatyana Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Franklin Lakes, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Hematologists, and Hackensack Oncologists.