Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana Feldman MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana Feldman practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatyana Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Hematologists, and Hackensack Oncologists.