A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabinskaya graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Gabinskaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Pediatricians.