A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Premature Infant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabinskaya graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabinskaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabinskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya practice?
Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians.