A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Girshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Girshin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Girshin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girshin graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Girshin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana DR Girshin MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana D. Girshin practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Girshin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tatyana Girshin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.