A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Glezerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Glezerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glezerman graduated from Kursk State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Glezerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana Boris Glezerman MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana B. Glezerman practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Glezerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tatyana Glezerman practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.