Dr. Tatyana Glezerman MD, PHD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2015
Pressured medication as a solution, when I was looking for someone to talk to.

November 10th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor, on the safe and conservative side
Dr.Glezerman is a very intelligent and caring specialist. She really changed my life. Unlike typical doctors who tend to over-prescribe and rely on medications and disregard patient's feelings she is on the conservative side. She understands the limitations of the current state of knowledge and she tries not to harm. Besides that, Dr.Glezerman is a very educated and interesting conversationalist. If you care about your well-being and want to stay conservative and want to see someone who cares about you, what is happening to you and want to have a caring doctor, see Dr.Glezerman.

January 25th, 2013
THE WORST DOCTOR-DO NOT SEE HER
This woman is a grumpy, inconsiderate, 70 year old senile b&%#&h who should have her license revoked. She should NOT be practicing psychiatry in fact she should be seeing someone for her own Mental Illness and behavioral problems. She was extremely rude, yelled, would not let the patient complete her sentences. Threatened the patient. This woman needs to be sued. I sat in with my friend who went to see her and was shocked at this woman's tone and words. If you have a serious MI do not see this woman. Anyone else but not her.

September 26th, 2012
Soul less Psychiartrist
This office, out of the 5 doctors I have scene...none of them have a personality or any type of feelings towards your situation. I literally wait an hour to see a doctor and then spend 30 seconds in the appointment. They pretty much say in a low tone voice "How is your medication working" and then write you out a new prescription.My last visit I had to wait an hour to see the doctor. When I got to see Dr. Tatyana Glezerman, she asked why I don't stay with the same doctors so that I can build a relationship with and I told her "None of the doctors here seem to have any connection with me so I am still deciding". She then got annoyed with me that the paper work was all out of order and too confusing to follow. She then just uh uh me for 2 minutes when I was explaining why I don't want to come once a month and why can't she give me 1 refill cause I can't afford to see her once a month. She then said to me "She is not concerned about money. I need to come in once a month"I was only going here cause it was the only place where they actually accepted new patients and had reasonable appointment times....but now I see why.

February 7th, 2012