A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Humphreys is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Humphreys, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Humphreys has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tatyana Humphreys MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tatyana Humphreys practice?
- Dr. Tatyana Humphreys has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tatyana Humphreys practices Dermatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Wayne, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Dermatologists.