A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tatyana Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tatyana Humphreys is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tatyana Humphreys, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Humphreys has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humphreys accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tatyana R. Humphreys practice?
Dr. Tatyana Humphreys practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Narberth, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.