Dr. Tatyana Katsman DO Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

August 31st, 2015
Doctor is very rude. Won't listen to patient at all. Authority should review her license.

April 21st, 2015
Kazi Faisal
she doesn't know how to speak in English . doesn't listen to her patient at all. she is very rude.Not professional at all. staffs and employees are not professional at all .

June 15th, 2011
I am a healthy individual that frequents this office approx once a year for an annual check-up. The waits are always long, however, after 55 minutes today I decided to complain. I was there for a simple lipid profile and needed to have blood drawn. The DR heard me complain to the receptionist that the waiting room was full, people were complaining of the wait and that the office shouldn't book appts. so close together. The DR then came out into the waiting room taking a very aggressive tone and yelled at me for complaining. I have decided to take my business elsewhere. If you are looking for a DR and don't mind long waits and speak Russian, look no further.

February 21st, 2011
good for regular flu issues
i went in for my spouse as she was having flu symptoms. the wait time was really long (upwards of 50min) as the staff took their own time to verify my wife's insurance. the doctor came in and quickly diagnosed what the problem was. that was pretty good. but i wish she spent a little more time explaining what the causes could be and how to avoid the virus in future. she recommended some medications but let's see how that works out.

November 15th, 2010
Co-pay scam
This docotr scammed me out of money by overcharging on my co-pays. They were suppose to be $20 but I was charged $30. When I went in for my yearly physical (which is completely covered by my insurance) I was charged for a sick visit because I had a cough. When I argued my point the office manager was extremely rude and asked me which country I came from. He also told me I had no right under the law to know which blood tests were run on me. I will never go back to this doctor again.