Dr. Tatyana Ledovsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
the most amazing ped dr out there!

November 20th, 2015
Excellent docter !

February 18th, 2015
Love her! Worth the wait!

December 24th, 2014
Best Peditrician
This is the best doctor ever. I will be eternally grateful for her patience with my autistic child. Although my child is difficult she treats him with much respect and she cares truly for him.

August 15th, 2013
Best pediatrician!!!
Dr. Tatyana is a great doctor. My daughter is daughter is 9 now and we have been going to her since my daughter was born. We moved to NJ and I have tried new pediatrician but was not satisfied so we still go to Dr. Tatyana. My daughter loves her. My sister and cousin now go to her as well and love her.If you are looking for a caring, compassionate, smart doc. You should def. go to her.

March 27th, 2012
DR.LEDOVSKY VERY NICE AND CARRING DOCTOR. I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY KIDS TO HER FOR 5 YEARS. HER STUFF IS VERY FRIENDLY, THE OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN AND COZY. I WOULD RECOMEND HER AS YOUR KIDS DOCTOR

September 12th, 2010
The best Doctor!!!!! My 3 kids love her
She is professional,kind and amazing person.We have been her patients for last 10 years....8 years ago we moved to live in Brooklyn....but she is still our kids doctor.Do I need to say more????It worst to spend time to visit her.As a mom I'm trust her 100%..Dr.Tanya thanks a lot for everything...We love you

August 3rd, 2010
So Happy I Found Her
I first brought my newborn to Dr. Ledovskaya and I have been so happy with the attention she gives. She is gentle, answers all my questions and has always been accurate with her advise in terms of my baby's excema, allergy to formula, and most recently bronchiolitis which cleared up in a few days after she prescribed a nebulizer. She is very busy but tries to spend enough time with you as she can. She is worth waiting for. My sister recently switched to her based on my recommendation and she loves her as well for her 16 month old boy and 8 year old girl. I like that she gives the option of how to administer vaccines, so that a baby doesn't have to get too many in one visit. Although they say it's safe to do so, I like that she asked me how I felt about it. The office staff is VERY efficient and courteous. Treat them with respect and they will do the same. Finally, I loved that for all the visits with my newborn before she got her vaccines, we were immediately escorted to a smaller room so that she did not have to wait in the waiting room with sick children. They are very protective of babies. I trust her completely. Any time I have called about an issue she has gotten back to me the same day, even if late at night.