Dr. Tatyana Petrosova MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
The best of the best:
I have been seeing Dr. Petrosova for about four years now. When I was diagnosed with kidney disease I was so scared. Dr. Petrosova has directed and instructed me in a professional yet compassionate manner. The first thing she told me was to get off of salt. I said I couldn't and she said I could! And I did. Being one to hardly ever take a pill, I was very skeptical about taking prednisone. She convinced me to go on it for three years. And yes I did gain some weight, which is now gone, but I have been in remission for over a year now. I highly recommend her and thank God she is my doctor.

September 21st, 2014
Amazing Doctor.
I want to express my appreciation and gratitude to the most incredible doctor I've ever met, Dr. Petrosova! She is the best physician, who is kind and attentive to her patients, extremely knowledgable and intelligent, and is fully dedicated to the field of medicine. She has been my mother's doctor for years and always came up with the right, most current solutions to her health problems. I'm positive that without the help of Dr. Petrosova, my mom would not reach her age of 93.5 years in good health. In the most critical times, when her condition was hanging by a thread and everyone else was giving up, she was able to still reach positive results for months and motivate other doctors not to give up. As one of many examples, one night, she did research in what is the most advanced way to treat, in a field that is not her own, and it saved my mother's leg from amputation. That is an example of her real human qualities. She is extremely dedicated to her profession and the field of medicine. She is loyal, passionate, and very caring towards her patients. Her amazing success in treatment is based on the deepest and vastest knowledge of Nephrology combined with an incredible understanding of the entire field of medicine. This is why her medical advice is extremely valuable. She gives all of her time and energy to her patients. I'm happy that at the hardest moment of my mother's life, I was able to have Dr. Petrosova's guidance and I trust her fully. I will never forget what Dr. Petrosova did for my mother.

June 4th, 2017