Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taufik Kassis
Dr. Taufik Kassis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frenchburg, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kassis is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mount Sterling, St Claire Regional Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Kassis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Taufik Kassis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taufik Kassis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frenchburg, KY.
Dr. Melecio Abordo Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Stanton, KY 14.87 mi26
Dr. Leonor Pagtakhan So
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy, Pediatrics
Stanton, KY 14.90 mi48
Dr. Larry Ertel
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Stanton, KY 15.18 mi21