A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taufiq Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taufiq Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taufiq Ahmad Khan MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taufiq A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Taufiq Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taufiq Khan practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.