Dr. Taufiq Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Taufiq Khan?

September 17th, 2015

He did a partial coletomy on me and I was told that there was a big chance of me coming out with a bag & I was so thankful that he did not have to do it. He was amazing doctor from the begining all the way to the end.

November 8th, 2012

very courteous and helpful.

August 25th, 2012

Clarification - SEE POST BELOW

**Just to clarify from my rating below, I recently lost my job and health insurance and that is when I called my former internist who led me to fall into the care of Dr. Khan. I explained to him and he was willing to accommodate me in this desperate situation without my health insurance! Highly recommend this doctor - you will not regret it.

August 25th, 2012

I have no insurance and he saved my life!!!

First off, I read the bad rating below and was skeptical to meet him, until my doctor who personally knows Dr. Khan for over 20 years referred him to me. I went to see him myself before I judged him, and I was glad I didn't listen to the bad rating at all. He is a very kind, and straightforward doctor. When I told him about this bad rating and actually asked him what "costly procedures" meant, he explained to me he didn't want to do something as serious as surgery without being completely 100% sure it was necessary. He didn't even go into details about whichever individual wrote the rating, he just smiled and said she was extremely rude and wouldn't listen to a word he said. And btw I don't have insurance, and he did my surgery without making me pay a penny! If I had any questions, he was more than willing to help me. He was kind, compassionate and a very down to earth man. He even showed respect to my whole family, who at the time were so worried because I needed to get the procedure right away. I trust my internist and Dr. Khan and I definitely am glad I went to see him!

August 13th, 2012

he saved my life!

Dr. Khan saved my life. I nearly died from a gun shot accident and almost died. If it wasn't for Dr. Khan I wouldnt be alive today. I was treated at st. Johns hospital. God bless him and his magical hands. This was back in 2002 and I'm doing great. I highly recommend him.

September 25th, 2017