Learn more about Dr. Tauseef Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tauseef Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Bone Marrow Transplantation, General Oncology BMT (Autologous Allogeneic Stem Cell) Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS Medical Oncology Genitourinary Cancer, and General Oncology BMT AutologousAllogeneicStem Cell LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Medical Oncology Genitourinary Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tauseef F. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Tauseef Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists, Hawthorne Hematologists, and Hawthorne Oncologists.