A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tauseef Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tauseef Haider, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Haider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tauseef Haider MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tauseef Haider practice?
- Dr. Tauseef Haider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tauseef Haider practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.