Dr. Tauseef Syed MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 22nd, 2015
Feeling Grateful
Dr Syed took the time to listen to - really listen to me. I am very grateful to her as I finally have a diagnosis after many years. She is very thorough. She has an excellent bedside manner.

October 9th, 2015
A Caring, compassionate & helpful Doctor.
I have had active RA for 14 years. Dr Syed has been by far the best Reumotolgist I have seen in the area. Along with thorough examinations, blood word & X-rays she has taught me more about RA & my side effects than any RA Doctor I've seen in the area. She also found Osteo in my spine when other Doctors dismissed my pain. I am grateful & thankful to Dr Syed for all her help and getting me active again!!

July 6th, 2015
Dr Syed is a wonderful doctor. Sorry she left the Burlington area. Great Dr.

June 8th, 2015
Another foreign Rheumatologist compliments of Novant Health.
Another foreign Rheumatologist compliments of Novant Health. 40 years of building relationships with these many "doctors"....DON'T bother with Tauseef G Syed. Diagnoses change with every visit, HAS TO SEE swelling to confirm your pain level, confuses you with other patients, uses blood work as textbook, does not have patient compassion, visits middle east with no notice (having to wait weeks for refills) her nurse is rude, puts NEW patients ahead of you in scheduling so your wait time is unreal, leaving me to come back next day.

April 24th, 2015
RA & Osteo Fighter
This is my 3rd RA Doc in 15 yrs. She was by far the most compassionate Doctor I've had. After a thorough examination, my symptom discussions, blood work, & X-rays she discovered I had Osteo in addition to my RA. After a 4 month relapse I can finally get back to a normal routine!! So greatful my family physician referred me!!

January 12th, 2015
Every time I call this office I get a different answer and am really unsure if they know what they are talking about. I know that some of these diagnosis can be difficult, and would have liked more information as to how or why a certain diagnosis is given. Feel very impressed to get a second opinion, as I have little confidence in this practice.