Learn more about Dr. Tawanda Gumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tawanda Gumbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbo graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Gumbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tawanda Gumbo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tawanda Gumbo practice?
- Dr. Tawanda Gumbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tawanda Gumbo practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.